Dec 4, 2016

What's Wrong With Me

Image result for pics of crazy people7


Good morning Father! What's wrong with me. It seems that everyone is asking, what's wrong with me , from time to time. It's simple everyone one is crazy! Just kidding!!!!!! No , there's no crazy here. It's just a part of the human condition, and you may ask what is that condition? Well it's actually quite simple. There's a self created flaw called insecurity. This condition is caused by the verbiage that rings out through the media, your friends, and a unquenched fire of  desire that's burning inside , driven by all the hyperbole from self talk ,and the need for more. The simple answer is lack of gratefulness, or the state of being unsatisfied. There'a a simple fix , if you want to try it. Believe in your faith in me. How do I get there you might ask. Come to me in silence , and listen then follow these three simple steps. 1.Don't look back, 2. Don't look forward.3.Trust my faithfulness. That should do it, if your sincere. Love God!

No comments:

Post a Comment