Sep 9, 2015


It's Hard To Trust God

Good Morning Father God! Why is it so hard to trust you when things get tough? My faces are many but my heart is one. To give up ones self is the single most difficult thing you'll ever do, but the most important.You breath on your own, walk on your own, talk on your own even love on your own, or do you? My guess is no, but I think I do. All of the self will in the world will never get you through the rough times in tact.There will always be something missing or damaged. I am the solution. Teach yourself to trust by trusting, and your faith and belief in me will grow. Follow the heart of the one who loves you and created you, not the heart of the one who has come to destroy you and deceive you. Focus your troubles on me not the problem. Love God!!


No comments:

Post a Comment