May 10, 2013

Cheesecake With God And Julia Childs


http://www.4shared.com/mp3/ynv_PvWK/Cheesecake.html?

I asked, "Why do we have such a large appetite for things of the world, while having such a small appetite for you?"  God asked, "What's your favorite dessert?" I answered, "Cheesecake with lots of chocolate."  He asked, "How does that make you feel?"  I replied, "Satisfied and full." 
"Why?", He asked.  I said, "I got what I wanted and got it right then."  He replied, "There you go! That's the human condition at it's best. Immediate gratification is one of the biggest reasons my children don't receive the best I have for them. They haven't learned to wait on me and trust that I have something better for them."
 "Trust me with the cheesecake and chocolate, and you will be amazed!

1 comment: